Flexible Family Home, Huntingdon

£255,000
Property Type

Town House

Beds

x 3

Bathrooms

x 2

Tenure

Leasehold

Floorplans
Click to View (1)
Sold STC

Overview

  • Spacious Accommodation on 3 Floors
  • Terrace Accessed From the Living Room
  • Full Market Value - £340,000
  • 75% share - £255,000
  • En-suite to Master Bedroom
  • Juliet balcony
  • New Build
  • Carport
  • Great Access for A1/A14

EPC Rating:

Current:

Potential:

Make Enquiry
Property Valuation

Find out your home's value

For an up-to-date market appraisal of your property, request a valuation now.

Floorplans

Description

***** MODERN 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE, PERFECT FOR GROWING FAMILIES ***** This stunning new build, has been brilliantly designed to offer an abundance of space and natural light. All this offered on the popular shared ownership scheme from 25% - 75%.

Offering generous accommodation over 3 Storeys, this property offers affordable living, in a luxurious home. The ground floor comprises; entrance hall with two storage cupboards, W/C, a generous sized fully fitted kitchen with top brand-named appliances including: 'Zanussi' oven and induction hob and a top mounted 'Blanco' stainless steel sink, a vast amount of counter top surface space, Breakfast bar, good sized dining area with French doors that lead out to the patio outdoor space. Proceeding to the second floor, you are greeted by a door that leads you out onto an amazing sun lit terrace which spreads a whopping '23'3 x 10'9', an impressive living room with Juliet balcony and an additional door to the terrace, double bedroom. On the 3rd floor, you have the family 3-piece family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes, single bedroom. The property also benefits from a gated carport and two small storage sheds located at the front of the carport.

Pricing and Affordability

The Share options below are based on the full market value of £340,000

25% share = £85,500 - Rent on remaining 75% share = £584.39 approx. per calendar month

40% share = £136,000 - Rent on remaining 60% share = £467.48 approx. per calendar month

75% share = £255,000 - Rent on remaining 25% share = £194.78 approx. per calendar month

There is a service charge of approximately £40.60 per calendar month also.

Elevation Estate Agents are delighted to offer these brand-new properties to buyers who are aiming to get on to the property ladder using the shared ownership scheme.

You will need a minimum of 5% deposit for mortgage purposes and funds to pay for solicitor fees, moving costs & furnishings.

The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller upfront payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent are usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.

Similar Properties

Map

View fullscreen interactive maps of points of interest around this property.

  • Make Enquiry
  • Full Map
  • Schools
  • Amenities
  • Transport
  • Broadband
  • Area Info